Monday, May 9, 2011

Annie's Annuals and Perennials

On the way back to Southern California I hit Annie's (www.anniesannuals.com). Based in Richmond, which I have to say looks a bit worse than my 'hood but I'm sure it's nice once you get to know it. Anywho, I just wanted to mention (even though everybody knows this) what a great resource the nursery is.  Chock a block with rare plants and a very nice selection of natives. I would guess about 30-40% of the nursery space is devoted to natives.  I'm so glad that this nursery exists, trying new and interesting plants for us. All of which by the way are beautifully grown, mostly in 4" pots.

Here are some shots from the trip!











1 comment:

  1. Yes, Annie has saved our bacon and opened up access to some amazing stuff but...what did you bring home?

    ReplyDelete