Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cabbage patch update

Hey there!

I thought it was about time I did a quick update on my cabbage patch.  Things are really moving with this unusually nice warm weather here.   Sauerkraut is on the top of my list for these babies.  Also you will notice big artichoke plants in there. Believe it or not these were from a 6 pack only a few months ago. I will doubtless have a bumper crop in the first year! Oh and of course more of that Nero Toscano kale that is so good.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. They make such a beautiful border. My cabbage is limping along this year. Maybe I started too late.

    I planted some artichokes too thinking that if the wild cardoons do so well then maybe the artichokes will grow without me having to maintain them at all. The jury's still out.

    ReplyDelete